People pushing the boundaries of the known world, relentless in making things happen and bringing ideas to execution.
Location: Mississauga - Department: Engineering
We are seeking an experienced engineering that will be responsible for the output of our engineering department.
Using your extensive project management skills you will lead the engineering team in the design of various embedded systems while providing input via continuous improvement feedback into our ISO9001:2000 Quality System.
The successful candidate will work with a small team of diverse development engineers on specific of product-level design and performance evaluation and be able to perform tasks and guide the team process of PCB Layout, including
- Identifying engineering requirements.
- PCB Board layout and routing.
- Documentation of bill of materials.
- Implementing and managing ECO’s.
- Applying electrical and mechanical design rule requirements.
- Prototype builds.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Professional Engineering Degree
- University Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience
- Minimum 4 years experience in multilayer PCB layout and routing.
- Ample electrical knowledge facilitating PCB Layout of high speed signals (Up to 5GHz) and differential / impedance constraints
- PCB repair / assembly-soldering an asset.
- Working knowledge with EDA software, specifically Altium Designer
- Experience with mechanical design packages such as SolidEdge/SolidWorks is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Self-motivation, advanced organizational skills, and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to cooperate in a small team environment.
If you are motivated to play a key role in the growth of our technical group and company as a whole, and are prepared to build on our great reputation for products and services in a challenging environment this is a role for you.
Location: Montreal & Calgary Department: Sales
We seek an outside Technical Sales Representative for our product line to call on clients in a protected local territory. We are a Embedded Solutions Provider of Complete Turnkey Embedded Solutions, Single Board Computers, I/O Boards, Packaging, and related electronics sold to OEM's for technical applications. Our products are found in diverse markets such as Avionics, Industrial Controls, Mining and Forestry, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Medical and Commercial.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Solutions Sales Experience
- Knowledge Of Computer Hardware, Embedded Systems Preferred
- Knowledge Of Local Industrial/OEM Marketplace
- Must Have Own Car
Being an outside Sales Representative, 70% of your time will be out of the office visiting customers. Some travel will be required as necessary for training purposes.
If you are extremely articulate and able to comfortably give corporate presentations, have that "Hunter" attitude to find potential opportunities, and can deal with selling situations that require working with conceptual ideas, this can be an exciting opportunity for you to grow.
We Offer The Following
- Full-Time Position
- Salary + Commission
- Group Benefits (Medical/Dental)
- Car Allowance
- A Large Protected Territory With A Pre-existing Customer Base
- Full Support Of An Organization Celebrating over 35 Years in Business
Location: N/A Department: Operations
Currently There Are No Openings
Location: Mississauga - Department: Sales
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing desktop publishing works including written content and graphic layout (Adobe Illustrator, PowerPoint, Photoshop etc.) for presentations or marketing initiatives.
- Assisting with project database maintenance.
- Assisting in the upkeep of the Company’s website
- Assisting with the design and coordination of promotional materials
- Assisting with planning of various business development and client events, including maintenance of client database.
- Conduct market research.
- Search and reply Canadian tenders
- Providing back up to administrative staff by performing word-processing duties such as typing emails, letters, reports, proposals, filing, etc.
- Diploma in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 1 - 2 years of related experience
- Familiarity with the embedded computer industry will be an asset
- Working proficiency in MS Office Suite (all programs). Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop) would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and project management skills
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Ability to handle stressful situations with professionalism and composure
- Committed to providing exceptional client service
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of business personnel and build strong working relationships
If you are a creative thinker who thrives in a team environment, and you think you have what it takes to join our team, apply for this position.
- Tracan Electronics Corporation has supplied creative & innovative customer driven solutions for 40 years. Our customer base is diverse and our products are ever changing to provide ongoing interest and challenges.
- We here at Tracan Electronics Corporation strive to make an organization where teamwork and individual performance are equally important in achieving our goals.
- All Tracan Electronics employees can expect a supportive, challenging work environment that accommodates a work/life balance, a competitive salary and benefits.